Pastor Aaron on our board offers this encouraging word for us, ‘The One Who Draws Near’. This was first preached at Resurrection Covenant Church on March 15, 2020.
Grace and peace to you, ResCov!
We hope you are hanging in there as we seek to ‘flatten the curve’ and keep social distance. These are strange days in which so many of our rhythms and routines are being upended including, as you know, our Sunday morning worship. While we are not gathering together for corporate worship, our hope is that these resources offer an opportunity for you to worship where you are in a way that is reminiscent of worship at ResCov. This is new for all of us, so please let us know if this is helpful and how you experience it.
Here are links to the materials for today:
1. A reformatted version of our typical bulletin with links to songs for you to reflect on and/or sing along.
2. Pastor Aaron’s sermon for today which you can listen to as part of the service in the link above.
3. Materials for ResCov Kids:
– Water, Water, Everywhere! – an interactive devotional with activities and a paraphrase of Exodus 17:1-7, with a tie into John 4:5-42. It can be adapted for use with Pre-K to 5th graders.
– Generous Giving Week 3 – EOT Kids: They have been working each week to read and complete these lessons outside of class. These lessons do not follow the lectionary, and they can certainly be used by all ages!
– God Calls Me – a coloring sheet for all ages
Again, this is new for all of us. We hope these resources help as you seek God’s glory while we all live into our commitment to neighbor’s good. And please, stay in touch with us, reach out to and pray for one another, and let us know how we can help and support each another.
Peace to you, friends!
– Pastor Aaron, Pastor Dave, and Pastor Kyle